If you are seeking an exciting and challenging opportunity, consider a career with Future Tech Enterprise, Inc. Future Tech is a full service IT solution provider offering a variety of hardware and software products, along with networking and professional services, designed to meet all of the IT challenges that our clients face. Future Tech has been selected by VARbusiness magazine as the #1 solution provider in the nation.
Future Tech is a privately held business that was founded in 1996. With double-digit growth per annum and the only company to be named to the “Top 10 Fastest Growing Firms on Long Island” for four years in a row, Future Tech has quickly become one of the most coveted companies on Long Island for employment. With competitive salaries and excellent benefits, Future Tech boasts one of the most exciting, thriving work environments you can find in the IT field today. Please review our current employment opportunities below and submit your resume to Human Resources for consideration.
Technical Project Coordinator
We have an opportunity for a Technical Project Coordinator to work in our corporate office with one of our largest customers. Acting as a liaison between our customer and business partners, the primary focus of the position will be to support our VP of Major Accounts in building customer relations and meeting customer demands.
view job description
Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Iteracts with IT Asset Management and Procurement Team to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- • Project manages multiple tasks including deal registrations, contract reviews, order management, change management, on-time delivery, inventory, and forecasting in an IT environment.
- • Requests quotes from OEMs and gathers specifications.
- • Prepares Future Tech quotes, proposals, pricing strategies and ordering statistical reports.
- • Responds to RFPs and RFQs.
- • Provides timely updates to customer, management and appropriate escalation of critical issues.
The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of account and project management experience in an enterprise technical environment with a focus on procurement, ordering lifecycle and supply chain management, working in a large scale multisite environment. Experience working for a VAR or OEM in the IT industry is a strong plus.
We are seeking a pro-active, results driven, extremely detail-oriented individual with excellent communication and customer service skills.
If you are interested in joining our winning team please send your resume, with salary requirement, to Human Resources. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. To learn more about Future Tech Enterprise Inc. please visit our website at www.ftei.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v
Future Tech is an award-winning IT solutions provider that serves leading companies in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors.
The company is consistently recognized by industry-leading associations and OEMs. For example, we are a Dell EMC Titanium Partner, HP Elite Partner, Top VAR in the Association of Channel Resellers, Nutanix Preferred Partner and Lenovo Preferred Gold Partner. We are also a recent winner HP’s Federal Partner in 3D Print Premier Program Award and now ranked #115 in CRN’s 2018 Solutions Provider 500 (#119 in 2017).
Account Executive, HP 3D Printers
Future Tech has an immediate opening for an Account Executive, who will specialize in selling the HP line of 3D Printers. This 3D sales representative will have industry knowledge about the growing additive manufacturing/3D industry.
view job description
Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Develops short and long-term 3D Printer sales pipeline to support growth plan.
- • Use Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in 3D Printing.
- • Creates and grows prospects via lead qualification.
- • Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- • Engages in discussion on 3D Printing at all levels – prototyping, manufacturing, new applications, maintenance.
- • Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with prospects.
- • Engage with core sales to drive HP 3D print sales in their accounts.
- • Travel to customer locations to help build relationships with customers and account teams up to the C -level to present product information, solution propositions, account review and support for the ordering process.
- • Attends industry trade events.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- • 5+ year’s of experience with Additive Manufacturing /RP/3DP sales and strategic planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy.
- • A Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- • Knowledge of Additive Manufacturing / 3D Print products, solution or service offerings.
- • Ability to promote large complex solutions and project manage them.
- • Candidates must have demonstrated high level customer interface, exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- • Strong sales, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
- • Experience in Design, R&D, manufacturing techniques and processes is a plus.
Future Tech offers a competitive base salary + commission plan and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in joining our winning team please send your resume, with salary requirement, to Human Resources.