Are you a Computer Science Major? … Interested in emerging technologies like AR/VR? As a Paid Intern, you will work with Industry Leading Technologists to design and build next-generation, multi-user Virtual Reality Solutions.
• Work on latest Nvidia hardware stems
• Integrate Server Hardware with latest GPU’s and headsets
• Configure and optimize Windows with VMware and/or KVM hypervisors
• Install and configure cutting-edge VR applications on the hardware and software stack
• Test and document the end to end system build
• Create end user documentation
• Define administrative process and procedure
• Major in Computer Science or Computer Information systems
• Experience with Microsoft Windows
• Knowledge of Hypervisors, VMware or KVM
• Experience troubleshooting and optimizing hardware and software
• Knowledge of AR/VR, gaming experience a plus
• Strong verbal and written skillset
Future Tech is an award-winning, IT solutions provider with capabilities in 170 countries. We help companies maximize their full range of IT investments, delivering solutions for hybrid cloud, cyber security, hardware/software procurement, imaging, logistics, print management, advanced 3D printing, and Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR).
Since its start in 1996, Future Tech has experienced rapid growth and become an IT partner-of-choice for global leaders in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors. See our approach and keys to success.
Our Culture: Future Tech’s culture is all about working hard, working together, and finding the best ways to help our customers achieve their goals. We like folks who have a great, upbeat attitude who like to work hard and have fun. We want team players who are outgoing, like connecting with customers and enjoy working in a high-performance team.
Highlighted in many media outlets, Future Tech’s approach to maintaining a great corporate culture is centered around five key components.
Join our winning team. Please send your resume to Sheri Gold at email@example.com. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v