The Future of Backup and Data Protection
Join Future Tech’s latest “Lunch n Learn,” to see how Dell EMC’s new Integrated Data Protection Appliance (IDPA) can transform how companies approach backup and data protection.
The IDPA is a fully integrated system, which provides both the data protected and the management of the protected data, inside a single appliance that leverages multiple clouds. Dell EMC experts will show you the comprehensive benefits of IDPA:
• Single Appliance with Cloud options for offsite backup and recovery
• Integrated software API with VMware, AWS, Avamar and others
• Deduplication of the protected data;
• Simple search and restore operations; and,
• Native management of local and remote copies of the data.
Stop wasting time, money and productivity, working with legacy backup solutions that don’t meet the needs of modern data protection.
Sign up for the Future Tech “Lunch n Learn.” See how Dell EMC’s IDPA can transform backup and data protection.
Got a question or any special lunch requests, allergy or dietary restriction let us know firstname.lastname@example.org
A Future Tech
“Lunch n’ Learn”
Tuesday, September 25