- Future Tech to help ABF deliver support for communities facing situations of poverty, illness, illiteracy
- Will enable ABF to better access and implement technology needed for live-changing missions
- Future Tech CEO, Bob Venero, to elevate awareness of ABF’s mission with global technology manufacturers, thought leaders, influencers, and other leading enterprise organizations
HOLBROOK, NY – To support the Andrea Bocelli Foundation (ABF) and its mission of empowering people and communities in need, Future Tech Enterprise Inc, has become ABF technology partner. As part of its efforts, Future Tech will provide technology for ABF’s ongoing international relief programs, and deliver hands-on support for future ABF projects when possible.
Founded in 2011 by the world’s most famous tenor, the ABF is a global organization that empowers people and communities facing situations of poverty, illiteracy, illness, and social exclusion. Across the world, the ABF is focused on promoting education and best practices for the overcoming these barriers.
Over the past several years, the ABF has completed numerous large-scale relief projects, such as:
- Rebuilding and/or building new – eight K-12 schools in Italy and in Haiti, which support more than 3,000 students daily and improve their studies and musical passions
- Delivering basic healthcare to 8,000 people in the poorest and most remote areas of Haiti
- Providing drinking water for more than 400,000 people in Haitian slums every day
- Created the “Voices of Haiti” choir project born to help talented students get a further element for the full expression of the self
“Future Tech has a long history of supporting the IT needs of industry-leading, Fortune 500 companies, and creating a corporate culture that is committed to philanthropy,” said Veronica Berti, Chief Executive Officer, ABF. “In today’s world, technology helps individuals and businesses recover and break down barriers, so communities can begin to rebuild faster. We are so pleased to welcome Future Tech into the ABF living laboratory. We know that they will play a key role in helping us achieve our missions around the world.”
Bob Venero, CEO, Future Tech Enterprise, Inc., will help the ABF evaluate and select solutions that enable the foundation to improve its technology infrastructure, including devices and security. This will ensure that ABF team members and relief sites have the proper tools to successfully perform their life-changing missions.
“I believe in the power of technology, and I’m excited to use that connective power in a way that can help millions of those in need around the world,” said Venero. “I’m looking forward to elevating awareness of ABF’s mission with global technology manufacturers, thought leaders, influencers, and other leading enterprise organizations.”