- Standardized platform delivers high-quality, multi-user VR experience
- Customizable 3D-printed case is lightweight, portable and features sound-suppressing and temperature control enhancements
- Latest NVIDIA RTX™ technology enables uncompromised performance with real-time ray tracing
- Fully immersive and collaborative VR experience can help improve training, project planning, and speed to market
HOLBROOK, NY, March 1, 2019 – At this year’s GPU Technology Conference (GTC), Future Tech Enterprise, Inc. will debut its new 3D-printed, Collaborative Virtual Reality (CVR) appliance.
“The Future Tech CVR appliance sets a new benchmark for VR collaboration by delivering a fully immersive experience that is easily shared among multiple users,” said Bob Venero, CEO, Future Tech Enterprise, Inc. “It offers companies an ideal solution to help improve training, project planning, and even speed to market.”
According to Venero, GTC 2019 is the perfect venue to introduce the Future Tech CVR. The show will feature more than 800 speakers and industry-leaders in AI, VR, data center, cloud computing robotics, IoT, autonomous vehicles, and other emerging technologies. It takes place March 17-21 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose.
Attendees can visit booth 1515, to see how the Future Tech CVR appliance delivers a standardized platform for high-quality, multi-user VR experiences. Featuring Nvidia’s latest RTX™ technology, the Future Tech CVR appliance enables uncompromised performance with real-time ray tracing. Other key benefits include:
- Customizable, 3D-Printed Case: The Future Tech CVR is compact and easy to transport, weighing approximately half the size of traditional multi-user VR units.
- Sound & Temperature Control Enhancements: Protective features include cross-linked, closed-cell sound reduction foam barriers and solid-state thermal couples.
- Accommodates Multiple Visor Technologies: Use with your preferred visor technology – Oculus, HTC Vive, HoloLens, and more.
Headquartered in Holbrook, NY, Future Tech is an award-winning, global IT solutions provider, with capabilities in nearly 170 countries. Today, Future Tech is an IT partner-of-choice for Fortune 500 companies in the aerospace, defense, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors.
Along with the Future Tech CVR appliance, the company offers a wide range of IT products and services, including:
- 3D Print
- Modular data centers
- Network security
- Managed print programs (MPS)
- Procurement logistics
Read More about the Future Tech CVR appliance.
Email CVR@FTEI.com to schedule a Future Tech CVR appliance demo.
Visit FTEI.com to learn more about Future Tech Enterprise, Inc.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
About Future Tech Enterprise, Inc.
Future Tech Enterprise, Inc. is an award-winning, IT solutions provider with capabilities in 170 countries. Future Tech serves leading companies and organizations in the aerospace, defense, education, energy, healthcare and manufacturing sectors. The company specializes in delivering cost-effective and customized IT solutions. Through its team of experts and offering of 700 manufacturer product lines, Future Tech helps companies solve their most demanding IT challenges, including: Security, Storage, Infrastructure, Collaboration, Disaster Prevention, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, Power Solutions and Asset Life.