Accounts Payable Associate
Future Tech has an opening for an Accounts Payable Associate at our corporate office in Holbrook. The primary function of this position is to provide overall assistance in our accounts payable area.
We are seeking a pro-active, results driven, detail-oriented individual with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Associates degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- 2 or more years of accounting experience in a corporate environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors and interact with all levels of in-house personnel.
- Strong & accurate data entry skills.
- Strong reconciliation skills.
- Ability to multi-task changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with a VAR is a strong plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a full-cycle accounts payable role that includes matching, batching, coding invoices, electronic payments and vendor communication.
- Entering vouchers; resolving purchase order discrepancies; ensuring credit is received for returns.
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Reconciling monthly supplier statements
- Recording sales tax payable information
- Commission processing.
- Maintaining historical records.
If you are interested in joining our winning team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Tech offers a competitive base salary + commission plan and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in joining our winning team please send your resume, with salary requirement to Sheri Gold at email@example.com.
Future Tech’s culture is all about working hard, working together, and finding the best ways to help our customers achieve their goals. Highlighted in many media outlets, Future Tech’s approach to maintaining a great corporate culture is centered around these five key components.
We have a hiring philosophy that emphasizes skill set first . . . experience second.
“We find the right people and the best situations for them to thrive, leading to high staff consistency, with average tenure of 10-plus years, and extremely low turnover,” says Bob Venero, CEO, Future Tech Enterprise, Inc.
If you are interested in joining our winning team please send your resume to Human Resources. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. To learn more about Future Tech Enterprise Inc. please visit our website at www.ftei.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v
Future Tech is an award-winning IT solutions provider that serves leading companies in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors.
The company is consistently recognized by industry-leading associations and OEMs. For example, we are a Dell EMC Titanium Partner, HP Elite Partner, Top VAR in the Association of Channel Resellers, Nutanix Preferred Partner and Lenovo Preferred Gold Partner. We are also a recent winner HP’s Federal Partner in 3D Print Premier Program Award and now ranked #115 in CRN’s 2018 Solutions Provider 500 (#119 in 2017).