Future Tech Enterprise is looking to hire a Data Analyst for our client in Westbury, Nassau County. The Data Analyst applies technology, processes, and expertise to a wide variety of platform data to drive proactive decision-making throughout the organization. This position will be responsible for various projects and project support.
Critical Experience and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in education or business analysis
- SQL, Excel and Database mining with correlation
- Business Intelligence experience
- Applications such as Access or similar programs
- Utilizing data from multiple relational databases/data sources
- Experience in the education field, specifically NYS / school reporting or teaching experience
- Customer Service Oriented
- The ability to present and defend report outcomes to board members and C-suite executives
Background check and fingerprinting required. Please apply with your desired pay rate. If you are interested in joining our winning team, please send your resume with salary requirement to email@example.com. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about Future Tech Enterprise Inc.
Future Tech is an award-winning, IT solutions provider with capabilities in 170 countries. We help companies maximize their full range of IT investments, delivering solutions for hybrid cloud, cyber security, hardware/software procurement, imaging, logistics, print management, advanced 3D printing, and Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR).
Since its start in 1996, Future Tech has experienced rapid growth and become an IT partner-of-choice for global leaders in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors. See our approach and keys to success.
Our Culture: Future Tech’s culture is all about working hard, working together, and finding the best ways to help our customers achieve their goals. We like folks who have a great, upbeat attitude who like to work hard and have fun. We want team players who are outgoing, like connecting with customers and enjoy working in a high-performance team.
Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v