Future Tech has an opening for a Configuration Technician at our corporate office in Holbrook. We are looking for an IT professional who has at least 3 years’ experience in a desktop troubleshooting and repair or a configuration capacity.
The primary function of the Configuration Technician is to configure and image laptop, desktop and server hardware systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a full-cycle accounts payable role that includes matching, batching, coding invoices, electronic payments and vendor communication.
- Install hardware into laptop, desktop and server hardware systems.
- Install operating systems and software packages on computers.
- Install images on systems using a variety of imaging packages.
- Create asset tags and affix to hardware systems.
- Unpack and set up materials to initiate the configuration process.
- Examine materials received, verify part numbers, and check discrepancies such as damaged or unmarked parts.
- Perform post imaging tasks such as renaming and joining the system to a domain.
- Troubleshoot and repair laptops and desktops that are not operational upon receipt.
- At least 3 years related experience with a solid work history in a desktop troubleshooting and repair and / or configuration capacity.
- Well versed in computer operating systems Ability to document and automate software installation.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Dependable with the ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional work ethic.
If you are interested in joining our winning team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Tech is an award-winning, IT solutions provider with capabilities in 170 countries. We help companies maximize their full range of IT investments, delivering solutions for hybrid cloud, cyber security, hardware/software procurement, imaging, logistics, print management, advanced 3D printing, and Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR).
Since its start in 1996, Future Tech has experienced rapid growth and become an IT partner-of-choice for global leader in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors. See our approach and keys to success.
Future Tech’s culture is all about working hard, working together, and finding the best ways to help our customers achieve their goals. We like folks who have a great, upbeat attitude who like to work hard and have fun. We want team players who are outgoing, like connecting with customers and enjoy working in a high-performance team.
Highlighted in many media outlets, Future Tech’s approach to maintaining a great corporate culture is centered around these five key components.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. To learn more about Future Tech Enterprise Inc. please visit our website at www.ftei.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v