Future Tech is looking for an ambitious, high-energy IT sales professional to manage and drive organic growth opportunities with one of our largest clients.
Based in the Baltimore metropolitan area, our client is known for its commitment to innovation in education, technology, and healthcare. This is a highly-visible opportunity that offers significant growth potential for the right individual.
Below, see what we need for this role and learn more about Future Tech.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities, sell product and service-based IT solutions.
- Excellent at cultivating long-term relationships with C-level executives/key decision makers
- You’re a team player who will inspire confidence among senior Future Tech executive leadership team, Future Tech colleagues and client partners.
- You know how to leverage industry trends and come up with compelling value propositions to address client challenges.
- You are comfortable at presenting ideas to large groups.
- You are proactive in managing day-to-day client needs, reporting progress to Future Tech managers, and identifying new business opportunities across the client’s full range of operations.
- You are always up to date on the latest e-business and technology initiatives and solutions.
- Minimum 5+ years professional selling experience in IT Hardware/software, value-added services.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales objectives and quotas.
- Must have deep knowledge of data center solutions, hybrid cloud, network security, managed print and willing to learn emerging technologies like VR/AR and 3D print.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives.
- Solid problem solving, and consultative solutions-selling skills required.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
Future Tech is an award-winning, IT solutions provider with capabilities in 170 countries. We help companies maximize their full range of IT investments, delivering solutions for hybrid cloud, cyber security, hardware/software procurement, imaging, logistics, print management, advanced 3D printing, and Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR).
Since its start in 1996, Future Tech has experienced rapid growth and become an IT partner-of-choice for global leaders in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors. See our approach and keys to success.
Future Tech’s culture is all about working hard, working together, and finding the best ways to help our customers achieve their goals.
We like folks who have a great, upbeat attitude, like connecting with customers and enjoy working in a high-performance team.
Highlighted in many media outlets, Future Tech’s approach to maintaining a great corporate culture is centered around these five key components.
If you are interested in joining our winning team, please send your resume to Sheri Gold – firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v