Do you have exceptional organizational skills?
Do you enjoying interacting with customers and helping teams reach their sales goals?
As an Inside Sales Service Representative at Future Tech Enterprise, Inc., you will work closely with members of our highly-experienced outside sales team and provide customers with valued support, as needed. Below, learn more about role requirements, Future Tech’s rapid growth within the IT industry, and the value we place on building a great corporate culture with highly engaged employees.
- Have 2-to-4 years business-to-business inside sales and service experience
- Must excel in a fast-paced environment, focused on driving customer satisfaction
- Have strong organizational and PC skills
- Self-driven, motivated and extremely detail-oriented
- Technology industry experience and knowledge of computer distribution channels are pluses
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Preparing quotes, orders, special bid pricing, and deal registrations
- Tracking orders and returns
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers and vendors
- Handling routine matters with vendors and liaising with internal departments
- Addressing customer questions on projects, contracts
If you are interested in joining our winning team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Future Tech is an award-winning, IT solutions provider with capabilities in 170 countries. We help companies maximize their full range of IT investments, delivering solutions for hybrid cloud, cyber security, hardware/software procurement, imaging, logistics, print management, advanced 3D printing, and Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR).
Since its start in 1996, Future Tech has experienced rapid growth and become an IT partner-of-choice for global leader in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors. See our approach and keys to success.
Future Tech’s culture is all about working hard, working together, and finding the best ways to help our customers achieve their goals. We like folks who have a great, upbeat attitude who like to work hard and have fun. We want team players who are outgoing, like connecting with customers and enjoy working in a high-performance team.
Highlighted in many media outlets, Future Tech’s approach to maintaining a great corporate culture is centered around these five key components.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. To learn more about Future Tech Enterprise Inc. please visit our website at www.ftei.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v