We have an opening for a Project Manager / Senior Migration Specialist in El Segundo, CA. The primary function of this position will be to manage and lead the team and workflow process for an enterprise Windows migration.
- Experience assessing, planning and managing an enterprise migration from Windows 7 to 10
- Must have experience managing a distributed team
- Project management experience on larger projects involving multiple contractors and in-house staff
- Must be familiar with SCCM/WSUS (Symantec Altiris is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and work independently
- Secret level Clearance
- Ability to travel 50%
- Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Run a discovery process on customers enterprise application mix
- Define optimal workflows for migrating applications from Windows 7 desktop to Windows 10 desktop
- Create, document and manage migration schedule
- Ability to think outside the box and find solutions to technical and process challenges
- Assist desktop engineers in problems resolution
- Track and Communicate progress metrics to management
- Assist in identifying and onboarding desktop staff
If you are interested in joining our winning team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Tech is an award-winning, IT solutions provider with capabilities in 170 countries. We help companies maximize their full range of IT investments, delivering solutions for hybrid cloud, cyber security, hardware/software procurement, imaging, logistics, print management, advanced 3D printing, and Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR).
Since its start in 1996, Future Tech has experienced rapid growth and become an IT partner-of-choice for global leader in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors. See our approach and keys to success.
Future Tech’s culture is all about working hard, working together, and finding the best ways to help our customers achieve their goals. We like folks who have a great, upbeat attitude who like to work hard and have fun. We want team players who are outgoing, like connecting with customers and enjoy working in a high-performance team.
Highlighted in many media outlets, Future Tech’s approach to maintaining a great corporate culture is centered around these five key components.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. To learn more about Future Tech Enterprise Inc. please visit our website at www.ftei.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v