Future Tech has an opening for a Systems Engineer at our corporate office in Holbrook. We are looking for an IT professional who has 5-7 years of experience configuring hardware and software stacks.
The System Engineer will work collaboratively with the technology team members to design, test, evaluate, and support product integration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Understand business challenges and translate them into process/technical solutions
- • Design, develop, integrate, test and maintain integration solutions, covering all technical aspects of the implementation lifecycle
- • Provide support for partners, integrators and customer’s technical resources in delivering solutions
- • May create training materials and participate in training programs
- • 5-7 years VMware and Windows experience (VCP a plus)
- • Experience configuring and optimizing hardware and software stacks
- • Ability to document and automate software installation
- • Ability to troubleshoot and debug complex systems
- • Must have strong verbal communication skills
- • Experience with AR/VR and/or gaming software a PLUS
Future Tech is an award-winning, IT solutions provider with capabilities in 170 countries. We help companies maximize their full range of IT investments, delivering solutions for hybrid cloud, cyber security, hardware/software procurement, imaging, logistics, print management, advanced 3D printing, and Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR).
Since its start in 1996, Future Tech has experienced rapid growth and become an IT partner-of-choice for global leader in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors. See our approach and keys to success.
Future Tech’s culture is all about working hard, working together, and finding the best ways to help our customers achieve their goals. We like folks who have a great, upbeat attitude who like to work hard and have fun. We want team players who are outgoing, like connecting with customers and enjoy working in a high-performance team.
Highlighted in many media outlets, Future Tech’s approach to maintaining a great corporate culture is centered around these five key components.
If you are interested in joining our winning team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about Future Tech Enterprise Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v
Future Tech is an award-winning IT solutions provider that serves leading companies in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors.
The company is consistently recognized by industry-leading associations and OEMs. For example, we are a Dell EMC Titanium Partner, HP Elite Partner, Top VAR in the Association of Channel Resellers, Nutanix Preferred Partner and Lenovo Preferred Gold Partner. We are also a recent winner HP’s Federal Partner in 3D Print Premier Program Award and now ranked #115 in CRN’s 2018 Solutions Provider 500 (#119 in 2017).