We have openings for Windows Migration / Desktop Specialists in El Segundo, CA. The primary function of this position will be to configure and upgrade laptop and desktop computers.
- Must have 2 years prior experience with migrating Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Must have desktop support experience
- Ability to work independently
- Must be flexible to work with customers’ schedule
- Ability to travel 25%
- Secret level Clearance
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Installing operating systems and software packages onto computers.
- Performing post imaging tasks such as renaming and joining the system to a domain.
- Troubleshooting application installation and configuration issues
- Unpacking and setting up materials to initiate the configuration process
- Examining materials received, verifying parts numbers and checking discrepancies such as damaged or unmarked parts
- Creating asset tags and affixing to hardware systems
- Installing hardware onto laptop and desktop computers
- Troubleshooting and repairing laptops and desktops that are not operational upon receipt.
If you are interested in joining our winning team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Tech is an award-winning, IT solutions provider with capabilities in 170 countries. We help companies maximize their full range of IT investments, delivering solutions for hybrid cloud, cyber security, hardware/software procurement, imaging, logistics, print management, advanced 3D printing, and Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR).
Since its start in 1996, Future Tech has experienced rapid growth and become an IT partner-of-choice for global leader in the aerospace, automotive, defense, education, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing sectors. See our approach and keys to success.
Future Tech’s culture is all about working hard, working together, and finding the best ways to help our customers achieve their goals. We like folks who have a great, upbeat attitude who like to work hard and have fun. We want team players who are outgoing, like connecting with customers and enjoy working in a high-performance team.
Highlighted in many media outlets, Future Tech’s approach to maintaining a great corporate culture is centered around these five key components.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. To learn more about Future Tech Enterprise Inc. please visit our website at www.ftei.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v