As a Woman Owned, Small business, Prime Contract Holder on the GSA MAS we can provide a friction-free acquisition tool that our federal customer’s can use to help acheive mission success.
Future Tech & GSA MAS Benefits
- NEED TO UPDATE
- NEED TO UPDATE
The GSA MAS offers a full suite of IT and telecommunications products, services, and solutions
- IT Hardware
GSA’s MAS offers a wide range of IT and telecommunications hardware and services for one-off purchases or as part of a total IT solution.
- IT Security
GSA’s MAS offers customizable cybersecurity products and services to help you enhance your agency’s security, improve resilient, protect information, and bring your systems into the 21st century.
- IT Services
GSA’s MAS offers consulting and outsourcing professionals for IT services.
- IT Software
GSA’s MAS software solutions include infrastructure software, enterprise application software, and licensing and maintenance.
- Telecommunications and Network Services
GSA’s MAS offers cost-effective telecommunications products and services, whether you’re a local government or a large federal department. Choose from specialized services like satellite, or a total custom solution for your agency or campus.
• Status: Prime Contractor
• Contract #: 47QTCA19D007X
• Period of Performance: March 18, 2019 – March 17, 2024
• Business Designation:Small Business/ Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
• Federal Supply Class: Information Technology
• Usage Fee: 0.75%
• CAGE: 094N1
• DUNS: 962832812
• TIN: 11-3350196
• FTEI Special Item Numbers (SINs): SIN 132-32 is now 132-33 merged into Software Licenses under 511210
Contact our GSA Specialists today!