Procurement Without the Puzzle:
Future Tech & GSA
The General Services Administration’s Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) is one of the largest, most widely used, Best in Class acquisition vehicles used by the federal government.
Future Tech Enterprise, Inc. is under the “Information Technology” Federal Supply Class, which is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products, services, and solutions from more than 5,000 certified industry partners.
As a Woman Owned, Small Business, Prime Contract Holder on the GSA MAS, we can provide a friction-free acquisition tool that our federal customers can use to help achieve mission success.
Future Tech & GSA MAS Benefits
Why Future Tech?
- 20+ years of federal acquisition experience
- Work directly with Dell Technologies and other major OEMs
- Stage products to minimize delays
- Pay partners on time, if not early
- Trusted team focused on flawless execution
Why GSA MAS?
- Modernizes and simplifies the buying and selling experience; making it easier to find total solutions under one contract vehicle
- Provides streamlined terms and conditions that meet the needs of contractors and agency partners
- Provides consistency for all stakeholders
- Eliminates duplicate contracts
- Saves your agency time and money
The GSA MAS offers a full suite of IT & telecommunications
products, services & solutions
GSA’s MAS offers a wide range of IT and telecommunications hardware and services for one-off purchases or as part of a total IT solution.
GSA’s MAS offers customizable cybersecurity products and services to help you enhance your agency’s security, improve resilience, protect information, and bring your systems into the 21st century.
GSA’s MAS offers consulting and outsourcing professionals for IT services.
GSA’s MAS software solutions include infrastructure software, enterprise application software, licensing, and maintenance.
Telecommunications & Network Services
GSA’s MAS offers cost-effective telecommunications products and services, whether you’re a local government or a large federal department. Choose from specialized services like satellite, or a total custom solution for your agency or campus.
Status: Prime Contractor
Contract #: 47QTCA19D007X
Period of Performance: March 18, 2019 – March 17, 2024
Business Designation: Small Business/ Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Federal Supply Class: Information Technology
Usage Fee: 0.75%
FTEI Special Item Numbers (SINs): SIN 132-32 is now 132-33 merged into Software Licenses under 511210