Future Tech’s iFortress data center solution is a pre-engineered, modular data center facility that can help companies save time, reduce costs, and enhance safety.
It scales to any size and is easy to install and expand, making it ideal for companies in nearly every industry.
This video shows how quickly we installed the exterior structure and the interior wall of an iFortress modular data center solution. This is the second data center for this client, both built in a parking area.
Air-Tight, Hermetically-Sealed for Added Safety
When constructed, the iFortress creates a highly insulated, air-tight, hermetically sealed, energy-efficient enclosure, providing significant operational energy savings. The structural performance of the enclosure mitigates the risk of both man-made and natural disasters such as water, fire, smoke, heat, dust, wind, break-in and it has a seismic rating.
Indoor or Outdoor Use
iFortress meets all international building codes for an exterior structure, enabling it to be used inside or out.
For indoor use, the unit is independent of the building architecture and can accommodate columns within a building. It can be assembled virtually anywhere within a building. Our solution provides seamless integration with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) practices/protocols.
Other benefits of iFortress include:
Time and Scheduling Efficiencies
• Reduced construction schedules. Assembles quickly and expands easily
• Delivering the data center to your business sooner.
• Pass NFPA Pressurization, first time, and every time, for the life of the facility.
• Avoid overbuilding – by conducting a strategically scaled build over time to meet future growth when needed.
• Adaptive design. Fits in any space, and easily expands as required.
• Avoid capital improvement to the building shell and space – the MCF Series iFortress™ meets IBC standards for an exterior building.
• Right-sizing from the start will save money.
• Better use of capital by deferring costs until required, potential tax benefits and lease options.
Energy and Operational Efficiencies
• Cumulative energy savings – the MCF Series iFortress™ enclosure is airtight, hermetically sealed with R/22 walls, ceiling and doors.
• Reduced maintenance – No dust, no humidity, no pollutants. A controlled environment.
• Potential for reduced real estate costs and operating costs by using less desirable space.
Before starting an expensive data center build, contact Future Tech’s experts to learn how the iFortress can help your company.
Contact our iFortress Team today!