Contract Services & Management has become an increasingly vital means for companies to maintain and leverage their corporate assets. A recent PricewaterhouseCoopers’ report showed that eliminating contract inaccuracies and non-compliance could produce savings equal to 2% of a company’s total annual costs. Future Tech Enterprise, Inc.’s Contract Services & Management team presents a worry-free way to capitalize on the benefits of contract management and ensure that your contract services are always current and available when you need them.
With our comprehensive Contract Services & Management program, you can:
- Increase net revenue by tens to hundreds of millions of dollars through the avoidance of inflated contract liabilities
- Accelerate negotiation cycles by 50%
- Lower costs related to regulatory non-compliance by 90 to 100%
- Cut operating and processing costs associated with managing contracts by 10% to 50%
- Diminish erroneous payments by 75%
- Reduce procurement expenses 3-5%
- Decrease manual work related to contract negotiation and management by 50-75%
- Reduce costs related to erroneous payments by 70-90%
- Cut operational costs resulting from employee inefficiencies by 30%
We offer extended care packages from leading Original Equipment Manufacturers’ (OEM) and can initiate contract registration, activates service, and handles the maintenance and renewal of contracts directly with the manufacturer, so you don’t have to think about it.
Future Tech also provides asset removal and disposal services, which includes removal, retirement, redeployment, remarketing, and recycling of desktop computers, notebooks, servers, networking equipment, and associated peripherals.