Simplifying IT Procurement: Future Tech & SEWP
Launched in May 2015, SEWP V is the fifth installment of NASA’s Solutions for Enterprise Wide Procurement (SEWP). SEWP is a Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) consisting of over 140 pre-competed Prime Contract Holders, including more than 110 small businesses.
Future Tech Enterprise, Inc. is a Prime Contract Holder in Group C on NASA Solutions for SEWP. For all your IT solutions and services, leverage OMB’s Best in Class SEWP V Contract.
Future Tech & SEWP V Benefits
- Low Price and Fee: Low GWAC surcharge (0.34%)
- Government Oversight: Online tools from SEWP assist acquisition shops with competition and compliance with FAR rules and regulations
- Small Business Set-asides: Earn credits for your agency when you order from Small Businesses like Future Tech (WOSB, SB)
- Availability: More than 4 million unique products on contract
- Speed: Within one day products are added, orders processed, and inquires responded to
- Customer Service: Support service from staff that is available every step of the way to work with users and Contract Holders.
- Easy Tracking & Communication: All SEWP orders and tracked from delivery with continuous feedback and reporting to customers and Contract Holders
The NASA SEWP Procurement Vehicle is for IT Products &
Included in the scope of SEWP is:
- IT hardware, Network & Telecommunications
– Includes desktops, laptops, servers, supercomputers, etc.
– Network Appliances (Routers, Modems, VOIP)
– Storage and Security
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Cloud Computing
- Mobility & Communications
– Telecommunication Devices and Services
- AV Conferencing products
– A/V Equipment and Accessories
– Display Monitors, Projectors, Screens, and TVs
- Peripherals and supplies
– Printers, power, etc.
– Product-based Training
– Maintenance and warranty
– Site Planning
– Product-based Engineering Services
SEWP Agency Catalog
Get a personalized SEWP Agency Catalog to save time and money. If you need assistance, SEWP can help. A personalized SEWP Agency Catalog is easy to set up and offers many conveniences.
• No funding to set-up needed or requirements to buy once in place
• No further RFQ/Quotes needed to set-up and review
• Saves money with low fees and volume pricing
• Can be utilized for up to five years
• Allows for slight modifications
• SEWP GWAC tool/portal helps simplify safety and ensure compliance
• EOFY Funds can be utilized at the last hour on September 30th
• Can be used for large, multi-site, complex solutions, professional services, enterprise licenses and support as well as select computer peripherals
• Enables total visibility with reporting from SEWP and the Contractor
• Status: Prime Contractor
• Contract #: NNG15SC86B
• Group: C
• NAICS: 541519
• Business Designations: WOSB, SB
• Expiration: April 30, 2025
• DUNS: 962832812
• TIN: 11-3350196
• CAGE: 094N1
Contact our SEWP Specialists today!