- Founded in 1996, Future Tech is an IT partner-of-choice for Fortune 500 companies in the aerospace, defense, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and retail sectors
- Robust employee health and safety protocols helped facilitate opening
- Plano facility will help meet growing customer demand for Future Tech’s IT and logistical services
HOLBROOK, NY, August 12, 2020 – Future Tech Enterprise, Inc., an award-winning, global IT solutions provider, is expanding its U.S. footprint with a new 24,000 square-foot facility in Plano, Texas.
Located at 1701 E Plano Parkway, a designated HUB Zone, the facility will help Future Tech support growing customer demand for various IT and logistical services, including configuration & imaging, remote workforce, procurement, shipping and storage.
Bob Venero, president and CEO of Future Tech Enterprise, Inc., says that his team’s robust employee health and safety protocols, as well as guidance from local Plano business leaders and government officials, helped make the facility opening a reality.
“Since this project started in early February, before the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we had to evaluate if we could get his done and how,” Venero said. “I am so proud of our team, how we adjusted and finished close to our original timeline, receiving great support along the way.”
“The Plano Chamber of Commerce is thrilled to welcome Future Tech Enterprise, Inc. as a member of the Plano business community. The ongoing impacts of COVID-19 has created challenges for our local business community. Future Tech’s innovative approach to IT is helping its customers successfully manage these challenges, and will positively impact our business community for years to come,” said Kelle Marsalis, CCE, IOM; President & CEO Plano Chamber of Commerce.
Along with the new facility in Plano, the Future Tech team has multiple other reasons for celebrating.
Recent Future Tech award wins include:
- 2020 Dell Technologies Federal Growth Partner of the Year Award
- NVIDIA’s Professional Visualization Partner of the Year 2019 (Americas)
- 2019 Northrop Grumman World Class Team Supplier Recognition Award
- 2019 Partner of the Year Award from APC by Schneider Electric
About Future Tech Enterprise, Inc.
Future Tech Enterprise, Inc., is an award-winning, global IT solutions provider that supports industry-leading organizations in the aviation, defense, education, energy, financial, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail sectors. We help companies maximize their full range of IT investments, delivering solutions for hardware/software procurement, configuration and imaging, hybrid cloud, modular data centers, cyber security, logistics, customized data science workstations, print management, data storage, advanced 3D printing, Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR) and E-sports.